YOUR KIDS WILL BE HEROES, BE A HERO TO THEM!
- A complete unique set of game mechanics that features a choose-your-own-adventure CAPE system (Combat, Alternative, Puzzle, Exploration) allowing you to easily create adventures, or travel through a published series.
- Simpliﬁed ﬂexible and open-character creation that allows kids to create a unique hero tailored to their preferences.
- Over 100 villains and henchmen, plus the rich history, geography, plot hooks and roll tables for 5 different unique regions allow you to create any kind of adventure you want.
- A book loaded with puns and gags that make playing fun for kids and adults.
- Guidance on accessibility for children with disabilities, differentiation, and use of the game as an educational or counseling aid.
- A full adventure featuring 5 sessions worth of adventure in Shorai City.
- So much more…
– Jason Walters
Indie Press Revolution GM
“The game is exactly what it markets itself as: a kid-friendly, kid-focused roleplaying game. It uses easy addition mechanics and greater vs lesser rolls, a simple power system, and provides a number of tips and tools (as well as external resources) to run a game that is accessible for children across the board.”
– Anthony Dominico
Librarian, Writer, Reviewer
“I can not praise how much work, love, and commitment went into developing this game. It is clear on every single page. Nowhere do I see unused space that hopes to have images one day. The book is full of side bars, helpful tips, breakdowns of RPG-stuff for newcomers, and more. The designs of everything have also been improved with a simple but crisp look throughout. Everything has simple color coding and symbols associated to help discern what things are and what they relate to. Moreover the book progresses smoothly through introducing itself, what the game is like, how to play, character creation, powers, and lore.”
– Wandering Alchemist
Games Blogger Reviewer
“Even if you are not interesting in playing with kids or even the system, I would still implore that you kick a few bucks Power Outage’s way because it is a quality system with a lot of thought put into it , and it is important to the hobby to be able to allow younger children to play too. And there is no one else I would entrust that quest with more than Bebarce El-Tayib, the Mr. Rogers of tabletop RPGs.”
– Mr. Puddins
Blogger and Streamer for Chromatic Chimera